The University of Delaware uses an electronic billing process to bill all students for tuition and other fees. You will receive a monthly e-mail notification sent to your preferred email address when the bill is available; you can then log on to your billing account to view the bill. Online billing allows you to view, print, and pay your bills online. The e-bills will be stored on your account, providing you with convenient records to review past bills and payment information. The Parent/Guest Access feature allows you to give access to a third party, such as a parent or guardian. Once you have your UDID and PIN, you can log in to UDSIS and then select "Finances" to view your account. You can also grant an additional authorized user/parent access to your e-bill and notifications through the "Grant parent My Finances" option. After you log in to UDSIS, follow these steps:
- Select "Grant Parent My Finances Access"
- Select "Add an Email Address." Choose email type "Billing," then enter the email address to be used for additional bill notifications.
- Select "Save."
- An email will be sent to the authorized party/parent with instructions on how to set up the user's password.
Authorized users/parents can then access the billing information at www.udel.edu/paybill.
Note: Students with SEED Scholarships still need to confirm billing and payment information with the University of Delaware.
Your first semester payment is due August 1, and if you are registering for classes after the initial semester date, you must log in to make a payment following your registration. Payments can be made online or via mailed check (no credit card payments are accepted) and you can choose from one of the following payment options:
- Pay in full; payments can be deducted from a personal checking account at no additional cost.
- Choose a four-payment installment plan and make your first payment (a $50 fee is charged for this service).
- No payment/partial payment; certify that there are additional funds being used to cover the balance (i.e., Financial Aid/SEED, UD employee tuition benefits, etc.)
More information about online billing is available at www.udel.edu/finaid/index.html.